It takes a special type of person to join the Lifeline Homecare family – one that is compassionate, reliable, trustworthy, and focused on the unique needs our clients and their families. Every person that joins the Lifeline team is dedicated to our mission of providing flexible, individualized care support of the highest standard that promotes independence, dignity and choice for our clients. Every member of our team strives to exceed client expectations in all that we do.
Lifeline Homecare ongoingly considers applicants who express a sincere desire to help others and exhibit the true heart of a caregiver.
Positions are available for PRN assignments as well as, full and part-time positions. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please notify us by completing our Contact Form. A member of our team will contact you soon.
- The ability to read, write and comprehend written and oral instructions.
- The ability to document services, time, travel and other related service information on prescribed forms or within electronic system.
- Must have reliable access to transportation including adequate liability insurance.
- Must have proper driving credentials.
- Must undergo Tuberculin Skin Test prior to initiating work and on an annualized basis.
- Must pass a drug screening administered before hire and submit to random drug screenings.
- Must be cleared by the Nurse’s Aide Registry.
- Must have clear conviction record from annual criminal background check.
- Must be available for emergency assignments.
- Must attend all scheduled trainings.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
“The thing I enjoy most about working for Lifeline is just simply knowing that what I am doing is actually making a difference in the lives of others. It’s so rewarding, and my clients bring so much purpose to my life.”
– Libby Townley
“I connect to my clients by being a listening ear. Meeting people’s needs is just satisfying to me.”
– Shereika Cherry
“I love making a difference in the client’s life. I am greeted with smiles, which tells me they are glad to see me. It doesn’t get any more personal than taking care of them in their homes.”
– Linda Eli
“The smile I receive from my clients when I arrive at their homes is priceless. I enjoy taking care of their needs and making a difference in their lives.”
– Mattie Davis
“Encouragement and communication is the key to our job. It is fantastic to be part of a team that helps you reach your fullest potential.”
– Julia Razor